Viet Valuation and Consulting Co., Ltd. (V.A&C)
Viet Valuation and Consulting Co., Ltd. has been operating in accordance with the Business Registration Certificate No. 0304947032 dated 04 December 2009, granted by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City for the first time, amended for the eighth time on 05 September 2017.
(The Company was formerly known as Viet Valuation, Auditing and Consulting Co., Ltd., which operated in accordance with the Business Registration Certificate No. 4102049074 dated 11 April 2007 granted by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City and official came into operation from 04 May 2007).
Viet Valuation and Consulting Co., Ltd. (V.A&C) was established on the basis of inheriting all the achievements, personnel and experiences of A&C Auditing and Consulting Co., Ltd. in valuation service.
During the course of operation, our staff have been ongoing trained to improve their professional knowledge, skills, experience and supporting knowledge on laws, economics, technology, marketing, etc.
Why you should choose V.A&C your appraiser?
When appointing us your service provider, you will be able to take advantages of our key differentiations as follows:
- Qualified professional staff who was carefully recruited and trained with technical and managerial skills to ensure the best services to our clients.
- Intensive competence and extensive experience in providing audits and consultancy to clients operating in various industries, from manufacturing, construction, trading, service to hospitality, banking, transportation, oil and gas, etc.
- Local understanding of the country, people and laws of Vietnam.
- Close co-operation with the State’s authorized agencies in Vietnam to meet all the needs of services from the clients.
- Effective supports from A&C Auditing and Consulting Co., Ltd. - a member firm of BAKER TILLY INTERNATIONAL on the provision of information, techniques and the exchange of experience as well as the global coordination.
- The operating network throughout Vietnam, including the head office in Ho Chi Minh City and branches in Hanoi, Nha Trang and Can Tho.
- High quality services at realistic fees.
What do V.A&C have to satisfies all requirements to provide valuation and consultancy services?:
- Valuation Business Condition Satisfaction Certificate No. 105/TĐG dated 24 September 2015 of the Ministry of Finance granted for the first time, firstly amended on 14 December 2015.
- To be in the list of registered valuation companies and list ofregistered appraisers satisfying the conditions to provide asset valuation services in accordance with Notice No. 19/TB-BTC dated 08 January 2016 of the Ministry of Finance.
- To be in the list of valuation companies authorized to provide business valuation services for capitalization in 2017, which is issued together with the Decision No. 2814/QĐ-BTC dated 29 December 2016 of the Ministry of Finance.
- Property appraisers having Property Appraiser Certificate as required by the Decree No. 153/2007/NĐ-CP dated 15 October 2007 of the Government stipulating in details and guiding the implementation of the Law on Property Trading.
- Appraisal engineers who practice as construction appraisers having Appraisal Engineer Certificate as required by the Decree No. 99/2007/NĐ-CP dated 13 June 2007 of the Government on construction investment capital management.
What services V.A&C offer?
We offer various valuation services, including:
- Appraisal on business, capital contributions, capital transfers and goodwill.
- Property valuation, including land use right, land lease right, construction works, hotels, office buildings for lease, factories, etc.
- Appraising values of merchandises, machinery, equipment, production line and vehicles, etc.
- Preparing, appraising and assessing the efficiency of investment projects.
What purposes our services are for?
- Asset acquisition, transfer, mortgage for bank loans, insurance, tax calculation, compensation, leasing, etc.
- Serving as a basis for approving foreign direct investment projects, construction investment projects funded by State capital, State-owned business equitization projects, estimates of fund allocation and asset acquisition from the State Budget, loans from the Government, foreign loans guaranteed by the Government, etc.
- Serving as a basis for business merger, division, bankruptcy or dissolution.
- To realize orders for lawsuit or litigation relating to contractual disputes and the benefits of the parties; investment and decision making advisory; market research; feasibility analysis; profit analysis; security valuation; financial statement preparation; working planning; claim; tax deduction requirement, etc.
- Serving as basis for public auction.